Thursday, January 31, 2013

Backgrounds

Hi everyone!  We recently learned how to change our background on our blog!  This can make your blog fun and exciting!  I love changing my blog background to make it fit my personal style!

This website is my favorite and the most user friendly!  It's called, thecutestblogontheblock.  This website provides you with a LOT of different backgrounds, so you can add some personal style.


To change your background, you copy the link to the background of your choice, and copy it into the HTML/JavaScript gadget.  This then changes your blog background!  I hope you finda  background that suits you!

Here are some great websites for changing your background!
The Cutest Blog On The Block
Shabby Blogs
Simply Blog It Backgrounds
Dotty Dot Dot Design
 

No comments:

Post a Comment