Wednesday, March 6, 2013

iGoogle

He everyone!  We explored iGoogle today!  iGoogle is a customized home page.  This tool lets you add gadgets to make your web use easier.  I have found many gadgets that are very fun to use, but I will just tell you about 3 of my FAVORITES.

Horoscope
This gadget lets you put in your birthday and gives you your horoscope.  The Horoscope Gadget also lets you add you friends' birthday too!  This gadget gives you a horoscope, and if you have some of your friends added, it gives you your compatibility with them.  It gives you a new horoscope EACH day!  This is a fun gadget to have!












Spanish Word of the Day
I like this gadget because it gives you three Spanish words a day!  This can be a helpful and fun gadget for learning different words in Spanish!  I find it very interesting to see the different words they show!





Harry Potter Quote of the Day
I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan!  I've read and watched all the books multiple times.  The Harry Potter Quote of the Day shows a quote from one of the seven books a day.  This is just a fun gadget for those of you who like the series.  There is also a lot more gadgets like this one that feature different Harry Potter spells, "potions", and even some terms!  I encourage you to explore these gadgets!





I encourage you to make your own and Explore!
Click Here to Make your very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment