Thursday, April 11, 2013

Photo Editing

Hey Guys! In class, we did one of my favorite things... Photo Editing! I was so excited to edit photos, I edited tons!!  I edited photo's on two sites, pixlr and picMonkey.  Out of those two, my favorite was pixlr. 

Pixlr
Pixlr is great for editing photo's that you want to look professional.  When you first arrive to the website, it gives you 3 choices for the style of editing you want to do.  This website offers a LOT of different filters, overlays, and borders. 
  • Pixlr Editing (Advanced) This is for the people who know there way around the editing booth.  This let's you change your lighting, the contrast of the photo, and much more.
  • Pixlr Exress (Efficient) This let's you edit certain things like teeth whitening and air brush without there being a premium price to it.
  • Pixlr-O-Matic (Playful) This type of editing is a more fun and playful type.  This let's you choose different filters, layout, and borders.  Overall this was my favorite choice.



PicMonkey
 This website is a lot like picnik (which is no longer active).  I really liked picnik, and this one is very similar.  I really like this for the features it provides.  Although, this website doesn't feature many layouts, borders, or overlays, but it also has Halloween features.  These features can turn the person in your photo into a vampire, a zombie, and many more.  This does offer the personal editing like teeth whitening and air brush, but you have to pay for certain ones.  Overall this is a great website minus the paying to use different features. 


I encourage you to explore these photo editing websites, and to find your own!!



No comments:

Post a Comment