Friday, April 5, 2013

Teacher Tools

Hey guys!  A few days ago, we explored several websites about tool for teachers and students.  These two websites were very fun to use, but I especially enjoyed SuperTeacher Tools!

Super Teacher Tools
This website offers games that help students study for a test and make learning fun!  You can play the games and make your own to suit the subject you are trying to learn.  One of the games I played was "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?'  I like this game a lot because it shows you four choices for the answers.  I think this gives you a chance to recognize it with other choices.
 
 This is an example of the game.  It shows four choices if you select the right one, you move up on the money scale.


Another thing I enjoyed was the Random Fact Generator.  This is available to  students to use after taking a test.  You can download it as a desktop background.  Overall, this was my favorite tool to use.  This tool generates a new fact every 10 seconds.  They generate anything from crazy laws to weird science facts.  This is really fun! 

     This generates facts every ten seconds.  This helps you have fun and learn new things!  Try it!


  This website helps students make templates for learning.  I didn't like this one as much because I didn't think it was much fun.  This is mainly to help students with their assignments such as making different diagrams.  It does have few games, but you create them yourself for a better understanding of what you're studying.  I didn't really explore this one much, but what I can tell is that this is more a learning website.



This website let's you choose your subject and template.  This offers over 25 different templates such as a fake Facebook page to a Venn Diagram.  This is a great website for helping kids learn as well as helping the teachers teach them!  I encourage you to try both out and see if you find them useful!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment